Great product, great partner
Training Access Level III (Diamond)
- Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training
- KnowBe4 Cybersecurity Awareness Posters
- KnowBe4 Training Modules (e.g. Common Threats, Creating Strong Passwords, GDPR, etc.)
- KnowBe4 Training Micro-modules (e.g. Captain Awareness, Credit Card Security, etc.)
- The Security Awareness Company Content Library
- Popcorn Training
- exploqii Videos
- Twist & Shout Video Modules
Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
We implemented a cybersecurity training program in August 2019 as we identified cybersecurity as a critical issue. We haven't had any significant breaches, but want to be proactive in mitigating the risk. We require anyone with a Microsoft 365 account in our environment to participate in a monthly cybersecurity training program.
- Administrative capabilities - AD synchronization, user management, tracking, etc.
- Wealth of content options
- Phishing test and tracking capabilities
- Mobile administration - no app for admins
- Significantly raised cybersecurity awareness in our organization
- Significantly reduced the "phish-prone" percent for our team - from 19% click rate to 1.4%
- Quite possibly averted a ransomware attack or other cyber event
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
The "Phish-prone %" is the significant metric - showing what percent of our people are phone to click on a phishing email link. We do regular phishing tests and publish the % to all users. We've seen a regular and significant decline in the percent due to the ongoing training program.
KnowBe4 Compliance Plus
We're a long time user of the cyber training, but added Compliance Plus recently. We are seeing the same high quality content, very relevant and broad coverage of compliance issues. We've conditioned our employees to expect and embrace this training, we've made it a part of the regular routine and we've made it easy and not too onerous for employees to keep up-to-date and informed.
Huge advantage! Our people know how the system works, they just see the Compliance training as "more of the same" - not a big new thing they have to learn and deal with. Additionally, it's much easier to administer, as we know how to select content from the ModStore, how to create training campaigns and how to report back to Management on our compliance efforts.
Yes, as an incremental add-on we saw this as a super cost-effective and simple way to take our compliance to the next level. Adding access to the Compliance Plus content was really easy and introducing the content to our people is a snap, since they're used to receiving cyber training in the same way.
We honestly didn't do a bunch of shopping around, as we already had a great relationship with KnowBe4 and knew their platform. We spent some time reviewing their content and once we validated it's quality and coverage of critical topics, we were sold!! We felt going to another supplier would be more expensive from and administration and user acceptance point of view, so we made the easy choice!