Overall Satisfaction with LastPass for Business
LastPass is a product that we use daily. We use LastPass to manage and maintain an accurate list of passwords as well as a repository for key business identities. We use it to share passwords with users who need access to accounts but we do not share the actual password. LastPass also helps us to create and maintain secure passwords. The ability to use it on desktop as well as sync the info to mobile devices is a huge benefit.
- The ability to always have passwords at your fingertips on mobile devices or desktop
- Securely share login information and passwords with team members without actually sharing the info- share within the application or send links to those who need it
- Sync mobil devices and desktops with passwords
- Able to store critical information within the app and have for easy recall when needed such as legal documents, EIN, insurance policies, etc
- There is a delay when sharing passwords with others - there are times that you need to share quickly but there is a lag time so it does not always work as desired
- On mobile devices saving passwords is a bit more cumbersome than when on a desktop
- when searching within the app there are times that the item does not pull up even when it is displayed as displayed - so you have to just look through your vault to find the application
- The amount of time we save not having to find or remember passwords is a huge asset. Everything is all in one place
- the fact that you can sync to a mobile device allows you to have access to any site or password that you have stored in the app
Do you think LastPass for Business delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LastPass for Business's feature set?
Did LastPass for Business live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LastPass for Business go as expected?
Would you buy LastPass for Business again?
We have only needed to reach out for formal support once and they were very helpful and quick to help us resolve the issue. They were friendly and helpful, I have no complaints. Overall LastPass is very user-friendly and easy to use so there is rarely a need for support.
With LastPass, you can finally get rid of the notebooks or spreadsheet where you are trying to keep all of your passwords safely. It is such an easy tool to use and will auto-generate secure passwords that are so much better than what you can come up with on your own. As long as it is not needed immediately, sharing access and information with others is very easy and keeps a list of who you have shared information with.
LastPass for Business Feature Ratings
Using LastPass for Business
4 - Consultant, Intern for social medical development and posting, Educator and content production, Vidoe editor
- Creating secure passwords
- Securing sharing access with team members
- Maintaining secure list of passwords