Efficient and Informative
March 25, 2021
Efficient and Informative
Portage District LibraryLibraries, 11-50 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Maxwell Health
We are currently using Maxwell Health to manager our annual open enrollment for benefits, as well as for new employee enrollment into benefit plans. All employees use Maxwell Health to select their benefit plan choices. Employees are able to see the cost of each plan as they are considering their options. The system will change the employees cost share in real time to allow them to make the most informed decision. Additionally, Maxwell Health allows employees to review the plan documents for each benefit plan during open enrollment and throughout the year. Maxwell Health provides filling forms that move from the employee to the employer for enrollment/change to approval. This has allowed us to cut down on the need to print and store forms that contain sensitive information. We have incorporated Maxwell Health's form workflow to include other human resource documents that require approvals. Maxwell Health provides employees with one location to go to for their benefit needs.
- Maxwell Health does a very good job of providing employees the useful information they need to make an informed decision regarding their benefits. This includes pricing and benefit plan summaries.
- The form approval workflow allows employees to complete necessary forms from a location of their choice. This means that they can make more informed decisions in an environment that may includes other decision makers, reduces the need to bring sensitive personal information to the workplace, and can be done at a time that is convenient for their schedule.
- Maxwell Health provides a place to post information that employees may need from time to time. This includes information on benefits, instructional information for completing forms and an employee handbook.
- I would like a greater ability to attach files to an employee record to create an electronic personnel file. This include benefit enrollment forms to others forms attached through a scanning function.
- The approval workflow can be cumbersome at times as a small change will trigger the form being returned to the employee for their approval and thus resetting the approval process. I understand this is necessary, but it is a delay when the change is small and doesn't effect the benefit selection process.
- Greater portability of information with more providers through EDI feeds would be helpful.
- Maxwell Health has cut down on our need to print benefit summaries and distribute to employees. All information can be accessed by employees online.
- It has become more efficient to track employee progress through the benefit selection process by viewing the dashboard feature in Maxwell Health. I can easily see where each employee is in the process.
- Maxwell Health as been a resource I can point employees to when they have questions or a need to view benefit information. Additionally, they can do so at a time when they need the information, as opposed to when I am available to assist them.
We currently use Paylocity for our payroll and some HR needs. Maxwell Health and Paylocity work together to share information. There are some features in Paylocity that work better, such as new employee orientation forms. This is more for forms that directly tie into the employee's record that affects their paycheck. Paylocity does not provide a way for employees to access benefit information and make selections.
Do you think Maxwell Health delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Maxwell Health's feature set?
Did Maxwell Health live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Maxwell Health go as expected?
Would you buy Maxwell Health again?
Maxwell Health is well suited to assist employers with the administration of open enrollment for employees. It provides the employee the necessary information to make informed decisions, allows them to do so at a time and place of their choosing. Additionally, it can assist employers with an workflow that can be used whenever employee approval forms are required. Maxwell Health is not well suited to be used as an all encompassing employee personnel file. It has limitations on the information that can be attached to an employee record.