Design done right
December 22, 2021
Design done right
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We use miro right from the start of the project lifecycle. All of the design and flow diagrams are made in miro best part is the collaboration feature.
- Infinite canvas and best design platform
- Easy collaboration between team mates
- Easy to use for designing, agile flow. The best thing is the user posting ideas on the miro board using sticky notes.
- I cant think of one
- Improved productivity by way of keeping track of each brain storming session .
- So the idea is not lost and the design even it's a scratch one remains for the next session. Sometimes people forget about their good ideas in regular work pressure but once they see the Miro design, they start recollecting the missing thoughts.
I haven't used miro for integration, so I can't rate it currently. Based on a colleague's opinion I can give it an 8.
Miro is an integral part of our project currently. Right from brainstorming, design, code flow, design diagram. It is used everywhere. Each meeting starts with the miro board and ends with discussion and design written and drawn on the board. Even at the end of sprint planning retrospectives are conducted on miro.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
Miro is well suited for design and collaboration between the team. Where the team is brainstorming on the idea and multiple people are posting the ideas on the miro board. Different color codes for different ideas. I have also used it to keep track of the project roadmap, retrospective after each sprint end. Miro is very awesome.