monday.com is awesome!
March 08, 2021
monday.com is awesome!
Administrator in CorporateConstruction Company, 11-50 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
We use monday.com throughout our organization. It is used to manage projects, inventory, to-do lists, etc. I would say it is vital to our operations and organization. Any project updates are submitted through monday.com so our whole organization can be looped in to anything that is going on.
- Automations; automated notifications are a lifeline and help maintain organization.
- Boards; having boards where all information is listed for a project is valuable, monday.com is incredibly customizable for any job needs.
- Notifications & Inbox; the way this system is set up allows for multiple ways of seeing updates and notifications. This is helpful for busy, complex companies to increase organization and awareness.
- Archiving; once a board is archived it is incredibly difficult to find it again unless you remember every name of every board ever created. The search functionality is not ideal.
- Integrations; monday.com integrates with a lot of apps which is a strength, but many of the apps do similar things and it would be helpful to integrate with a wider variety of programs.
It is extremely easy to use for most people, even people who are not as technologically savvy. It can be used in a very simple way or in a more complex way, whichever best suits a company's current needs.
I have always had quick and helpful responses from the monday.com support team.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
monday.com is helpful for most day-to-day business operations, it has a wide reach and is incredibly customizable to suit any business' needs. I would prefer a better archiving system where boards that are archived can be easily reviewed (maybe some sort of tab that shows a list?). I would also prefer for outside inventory management systems to be able to be integrated.
monday.com Feature Ratings
Support for Agile Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Budget and Expense Management
Project & financial reporting
Integration with accounting software