A great Database/Contact Management Program, NetSuite!https://www.trustradius.com/crmNetSuite CRM+Unspecified7.5651012017-12-27T17:26:30.590Z
December 27, 2017
A great Database/Contact Management Program, NetSuite!
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with NetSuite CRM+
We use NetSuite for our whole database, keeping track of customers, contacts, products sold, orders placed, finances for customers. If the data in NetSuite is incorrect, it causes issues in the whole order process. It is a great central tool to house all our customer data when NetSuite goes down, our company is crippled.
- NetSuite is a good central location to retain customer information, from contacts to company address
- NetSuite helps us maintain customer purchases, what products they've purchased.
- NetSuite helps us to maintains records of customer's transactions, sales orders, PO's, order process.
- NetSuite is very good at customization, but sometimes it's hard to make the right customization that we need for particular situations
- NetSuite likes to change the layout without notifying it's users, so you might go home one day, and come back the next day to the office and have to do some searching to find what you're looking for in NetSuite.
- If you have an issue with NetSuite, it's really difficult to understand the technical support staff as they're from India and don't speak clear English.
- I really don't have much experience with ROI. I'm not in a role that I have anything to do with that.
- I would say that as we've been using NetSuite since 2007, we've achieved the return on our investment with NetSuite.
- I do know that NetSuite has helped us take better care of our information, prior to NetSuite, we used two different programs to do what NetSuite does, so that's much more convenient.
- Sales Logix and Business Works
Sales Logix is a contact management software, whereas Business Works is a financial type program. They're supposed to integrate with the other, but they didn't do that very well. We had to put in a lot of notes in Sales Logix in order to tie the two together, it was kind of a pain, but with NetSuite, it's all in one and the purchases are tied very well with the account, it's much cleaner.
We keep our customer's information in NetSuite, from contacts to products purchased. It helps us to keep an accurate record of how to get a hold of our customers in addition to the products they've purchased. Everything from the initial quote, to the final purchase order. It's a really good, useful tool.