Punchh Packs a Punch
Updated October 07, 2019
Punchh Packs a Punch
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Punchh
Punchh is our primary rewards system that we have connected to our restaurant app. It is also being used as our central CRM that houses all of our guest information for people that subscribe to our newsletter and are loyalty app users. It addresses the need to reward and track guest usage throughout the fast-food system we have built.
- Reward-based App material. Punchh is great platform for reward tracking and fulfillment. I have not found one that does a better job at customer loyalty.
- User Interface. The backend of Punchh is a mess. It will never take less than an hour to do even simple tasks. There is really a need for improvement with how things are laid out and navigation.
- Reporting. The reporting backend of Punchh is weak. There is no dashboard past the home screen and you are left combing through CSV files on pretty much everything.
- We brought in over $7M from the app use alone in Q1 & Q2 of 2019.
- It costs a ton to keep up, especially the more modules you subscribe to. Our (not so fancy price tier) price was about $100K for 2019.
The customer success people are not as invested as it seems they should be in their clients' business, at least not for the amount of money the platform costs. I am always looking for best practices to be provided or at least discussed with my AM, and she doesn't ever seem to care about what others are doing in my industry.
Do you think Punchh delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Punchh's feature set?
Did Punchh live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Punchh go as expected?
Would you buy Punchh again?
The use of Punchh is best left to organizations that have a real need for loyalty tracking and consumer insights gained from loyalty programs. I would say that it would not make much sense to invest in this platform if you are business with less than 20 stores, it is too robust and too hard to learn.