Overall Satisfaction with Robly
We use Robly for our weekly church e-newsletter, which has about 500 subscribers. It helps us communicate the work of the church and helps us provide connection within our community. We use it to share upcoming events, to provide registration for classes, to link to worship songs, share videos. All kinds of good stuff!
- Ease of use. We switched to Robly from Constant Contact, and find it much more intuitive.
- Reporting. At a glance, we can see how effective our campaigns have been.
- I don't have a lot of experience with HTML, but I'm able to create good looking e-mails using the tools provided by Robly.
- The price is right! Our non-profit saved money by switching from Constant Contact to Robly.
- E-mails don't always look exactly as we intended them, depending on the recipient's e-mail provider.
- Robly drives traffic to our website.
- Using Robly has helped us to grow our newsletter subscriptions.
- We're not selling anything. We measure our success by the involvement of our congregation. By this measure, Robly has had a positive impact!
Robly has much of the same functionality as Constant Contact. I find Robly's interface to be more intuitive. Robly allows us to upload as many images and documents as we want, without charging us extra. Robly's subscription price is lower than Constant Contact. Their newsletter archiving is also more robust. With Constant Contact, I felt "nickled and dimed." Not only is Robly's base price lower, it's the price! You can upgrade to unlock more sophisticated features.