Review: "Spredfast - A Social Media Relationship Platform offering great tools and spectacular customer service."https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSpredfastUnspecified8.11011012013-10-25T19:35:04.846Z
Overall Satisfaction with Spredfast Conversations
- Great for managing and planning content for weekly channel distribution, along with pic/text repositories for easy access and posting.
- Great metrics for individual posts, which is helpful in gauging content impact and copy resonance.
- "Highlight" function allows for ease of communication between team members, especially when addressing customer service issues.
- Provides a high level view of my weekly content calendar, allowing for visual determination of over / under posting.
- Great customer service! Very quick to respond.
- Great repository of learning tools - videos and instructions.
- This is a very good tool, and they are constantly improving it with new features. However, there is a continuous learning curve as new features are rolled out and implemented.
- We've improved our customer service immensely using Spredfast. Getting questions and complaints to the right people is much easier because of the "Highlight" function.
- Spredfast metrics have allowed us to pinpoint engaging content and copy, which we've used for re-engagemet and as an instructional for what works best with our audience.
- The high-level calender gave us an aerial view of our daily output, which led us to the conclusion that we were over posting through our channels.
- Spredfast metrics have allowed us to determine our monthly follower counts, which we've used as a benchmark for gauging improvement in social spaces.
Be prepared to take some time learning the Spredfast features. There are quite a few bells and whistles, but Spredfast provides a large repository of learning resources - videos and instructions. Update: A new release occurred in October. While a slicker look, Spredfast has sacrificed much of its original UX simplicity in favor of UX design.