Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
I like Talkdesk for its ability to track and record calls. I am not sure if it is my network or Talkdesk specifically, but I am frequently having to close out of it and open it back up for it to work properly. I have talked to others on my team and some have experienced the same thing while others have had no problems with that. I also find it difficult to transfer to someone else; if there are calls in the queue, they have no opportunity to set themselves to "available for transfer" before the next call is routed to them. I think it is capable of doing what we need it to do... it's just a learning process and a matter of getting things customized.
We are now able to see what is driving the volume of our calls by selecting a disposition. Gives us immediate access to recorded calls. It writes back to our ticket system.
- Records calls and you have immediate access to them
- Integrated with Zendesk
- Gives you the ability to select a disposition (purpose of the call)
- Difficult to transfer to someone else and do follow up work
- Sometimes I have to close out and open it back up in order for it to work
- It creates duplicate tickets in zendesk
- Gives us a better idea of where the volume is coming from
- Saves time being able to click to call
- Saves time by creating tickets automatically