TriNet is Terrific!
August 18, 2020
TriNet is Terrific!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
TriNet has helped our organization tremendously as we have utilized it for payroll, performance reviews, a more comprehensive and complete offering of benefits, time off tracking as well as consulting. We do not have a full time HR employee on staff and TriNet helps in answering the many questions we face on a day to day basis. They are there to assist with best practices and guides us constantly through the many questions we have.
- Communication. Although we are one of the many organizations who benefit from TriNet's services, they make us feel like we are their only client with how quickly and effectively they communicate with us.
- Benefits. Before moving to TriNet, we were not able to offer the amount of benefits TriNet has to offer for the cost paid.
- Employee Discounts. While we are a small company, we can still offer employee discounts through the TriNet Market Place for things our employees use every day. (Travel discounts, flowers, electronics, memberships, etc.)
- Admins should have more access into the visibility of PTO time. Unless assigned as a proxy, I can't see the entire companies time off.
- Admins should also have the ability to cancel PTO time after it has been approved.
- Implement an employee reward program. Employees earn points and can use their points to purchase items.
TriNet has been a wonderful addition to our growing company. They are always available and have resources for our employees to call when I may not be in the office to answer their questions. In addition to being very responsive, they have also guided us in helping create best practices and standard operating procedures by providing guidelines and a framework for HR principles. I don't know where we would be today without this amazing company!
For the most part I have really no complaints. I think a few tweaks to their system could make TriNet an even better service. There are a few scenarios where I believe administrators on the account should have full access and visibility into things but the usability as a whole is wonderful.
- HR Compliance - Positive Impact
- PTO Tracking - Positive Impact
- Reducing Hours Spent on HR - Positive Impact
This is our first time using a PEO and have been pleasantly surprised with this added benefit. We have no plans of using another service like TriNet as we are happy with the organization we have selected.
TriNet is well suited for organizations who need that Human Resource support, are big enough they have multiple employees and need direction or an additional resource from a Human Resource professional. TriNet may not be suited for organizations or companies that are too big that they already have their own Human Resource department.