Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
UltiPro is being used across the entire company. It is our main HRIS and payroll processing software. We use it daily for reports for several different functions.
- Processing payroll: spot on every time.
- Learning library: abundance of information.
- Reporting options: anything you need, some easy, some complex.
- Case management: Stop closing cases. Let the customer do it. Sometimes I enter a case, then get pulled into 4 other things and can't address the case for a bit. If it's closed I have to go search for it if I even remember it.
- Stop over-communicating: I get emails I just posted a case, then maybe no email on the case and have to chase resolution or get 4 to 5 emails about it along with phone calls.
- If I call rapid response don't tell me you will get me the answer and I don't hear for 20+ days. Just tell me you don't know but will work on it and update me weekly.
- Tax processing needs a lot of improvement—too often I get a notification a filing is late/never received. What/why should we pay for the service if I am constantly chasing resolutions?
- Costs savings
- Time savings
- Consolidating HR administration under a single solution
No, we use benefit enrollment, 1095s, 401 enrollment, and ancillary benefits through another vendor as we are not confident with Ulti offerings.
Sometimes pages load slow, one time the system went down and no one told us.
Seems like you want to be supportive but don't focus on what is urgent to us. Paying taxes on time is urgent.
Our implementation when adding another company went extremely well. Everyone involved did a fabulous job.
#1 is tax processing.