Overall Satisfaction with Veeam Backup & Replication
We use Veeam to store backups on a Nas. Rather than an extremely dated tape system. Tapes are extremely unreliable and often get lost or damaged. Veeam offers a more secure and reliable backup system. We currently back up around 20 servers and can scale with ease on the Veeam platform. I highly suggest anyone who has to backup server data choose Veeam.
- Virtualized workloads
- Endpoints and physical servers running Windows & Linux
- In addition to back up, we also replicate some of these workloads
- Capacity Tier to store data within object storage for longer term retention
- License portability as your environment needs change
- Automating test restores to validate recoverability
- Immutable storage to protect against ransomware
- “Instant” recovery or portability between platforms (physical > virtual > cloud-hosted)
- Backups without fail
- Instant virtualization is quick and seem less
- Bare metal restore.
- Policy's are condusing
Do you think Veeam Data Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Veeam Data Platform's feature set?
Did Veeam Data Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Veeam Data Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Veeam Data Platform again?