Calling easy and quick
November 02, 2021
Calling easy and quick
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Webex Calling
We use Webex Calling across the company. From the doorman to management. We like to be available wherever we are. Our internal processes did not have to be adjusted for this but were simply integrated. What we like best is that we are device-independent! Regardless of whether on the PC or the smartphone, you can be reached. The play of Salesforce and Webex together also helps to identify customers quickly and to start successful customer communication.
- I can make phone calls quickly and easily from all programs with past & copy.
- I can easily pass the conversation on to my colleague.
- You can easily share content from my device from a phone call.
- It would be nice if I could log in and out quickly and easily in a calling group.
- To improve the connection quality in the edge reception area.
- If I reject a call on a device, everyone else stops ringing too.
- Processes could be done about 30% faster! No more manual dialing.
- From a call to a video meeting, it has never been easier and is loved by our customers and it generates faster sales!
- Short acclimatization phase! Webex calling is so easy and good! We had planned 2 days to get used to it, but on the first day, everyone understood and used it. Cost-saving!
The function most used by us is that of desk sharing within a call! It has never been so easy to provide support services resulting from a call as with Webex Calling. Where customers cannot hold video meetings, Webex Calling with the desk sharing function is a real help! Also just to show something. What we also use is the recording function of Webex Calling. Here we can conclude contracts over the phone because we can save the audio files separately.
With Webex Calling, Cisco creates a communication room that makes it easy to take care of that. The configuration on the Webex Hub only needs to be carried out once and can then be made available either for one person, the group, or all employees. As a user, you only have to worry about the extent to which the conversation is, for example, private or business. Who should take part in the phone call? Everything can be controlled and adjusted easily.
With most of the tools I've used, one thing stands out. All are more complicated. Transferring a conversation with Teams is a problem. Much does not work here and if it is, it is badly done. At Unify, handling how something should be done is a disaster and not fun. Which in the end led to that nobody wanting to work with it anymore. Not everything goes smoothly with Webex either. But decidedly easier!
Do you think Webex Calling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Calling's feature set?
Did Webex Calling live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Calling go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Calling again?
Webex Calling is well suited for straightforward calls. The connection is established quickly. I can dial my contact person simply and easily from an e-mail. The connection quality is also good, with the appropriate data rate, also in HD. What I like less is that it is a bit exhausting when my colleague is called and I want to take the call. Because a call on his extension is not shown to me on the PC, but only on the desk phone and only visually. I would like to see more options here.