Likelihood to Recommend
2Checkout is great when you sell software licenses online or when you offer SaaS subscriptions. I don't think it can work in other scenarios.
It's an established brand and has a large user base so it's perfect to collect professional payments. I wouldn't recommend it for large sums of money because I hear of horror stories where accounts get locked and money is stuck in limbo. But if you are doing small jobs online that are sub $500 then I think this the way to go.
Analyst in Information TechnologyChemicals Company, 501-1000 employees
- 2Checkout handles credit cards that I would not be able to accept from my country.
- Fraud prevention works. They saved me a couple of times and I appreciate that.
- I always received my payments on time. I never had to complain.
- Secure transfers
- Deposited into bank quickly (quicker than Stripe)
- Integrations with other software
- Automated invoices
- Local payments methods are an area for improvement. Not all are connected so far.
- Bulk updates for catalogs are missing at the moment, to be added in upcoming releases I hope.
- I’d love if it integrated with Acuity
- It stinks that I lose a percentage of my payments (though I understand that PayPal needs to be paid!)
No answers yet
Based on 1 answer
It's just a normal support like any other support you could expect. I don't usually need help because I am pretty tech savvy and I do enough research when I have a problem that I can usually troubleshoot for myself.
Miss Mandible DesignsGraphic Design, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- Conversion rate has grown up since we started using Avangate Digital Commerce
- Refund rate has descreased also
- We're processing more than 50% of our transactions via PayPal Payments
- It's fast & easy to integrate
- Their documentation is bit scattered, thus there's a bit of learning curve as a developer
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?