<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.2 out of 101
Based on 73 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
2Checkout is great when you sell software licenses online or when you offer SaaS subscriptions. I don't think it can work in other scenarios.
It's an established brand and has a large user base so it's perfect to collect professional payments. I wouldn't recommend it for large sums of money because I hear of horror stories where accounts get locked and money is stuck in limbo. But if you are doing small jobs online that are sub $500 then I think this the way to go.
Analyst in Information TechnologyChemicals Company, 501-1000 employees
- Accept payments from a variety of sources.
- Send and track invoices easily.
- Add financial services as needed without a lot of overhead.
- Local payments methods are an area for improvement. Not all are connected so far.
- Bulk updates for catalogs are missing at the moment, to be added in upcoming releases I hope.
- My biggest gripe with PayPal is the way it handles bookkeeping at a time. When I pay someone, PayPal takes money from my banking account, and deposits it into my PayPal, then it un - holds the funds and issues payments. When I go to do my taxes at the end of the year and import my expenses, it looks like I have x2 the deposits and this requires a bit of sorting.
- When I started to work with an accountant from Pakistan, they just had access to see my funds and reconcile my accounts.. PayPal froze my account until the contractor from Pakistan could submit verification documents, this was a bit of a stress.
No answers yet
Based on 1 answer
It's just a normal support like any other support you could expect. I don't usually need help because I am pretty tech savvy and I do enough research when I have a problem that I can usually troubleshoot for myself.
PayPal is more globally accepted, therefore a better platform for our team.
Account Manager in Customer ServiceEvents Services Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- Conversion rate has grown up since we started using Avangate Digital Commerce
- Refund rate has descreased also
- It's been easier for me to sell directly to customers using PayPal
- I'm also able to process credit cards at vendor shows with PayPal
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?