Likelihood to Recommend
2Checkout is great when you sell software licenses online or when you offer SaaS subscriptions. I don't think it can work in other scenarios.
Chief Technical Officer
MaxprogramsComputer Software, 1-10 employees
Paypal Payments is superb for sites with a single product, a few products, or a donation. It also works well for e-commerce shopping carts where you have a small to medium amount of items. Paypal Payments usually handles the one-time payment of the shopping cart, then directs you back to the merchant's site. This also puts the burden of a secure transaction SSL on Paypal, rather than your own website. If a commerce site is much bigger, or requires many items and/or selections, it may be more advantageous to look at some other options that would handle the payments "on site." This set up would require a site to be tightly secured, as credit card info would be transmitted on the merchant site.
Essential Sales TrainingMarketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
- Helps you create invoices, and sends them out.
- Doesn't require that my clients have a PayPal account to pay the invoice.
- Low processing fee for accepting payment via credit card.
- Free funds transfer from PayPal to my bank account.
Self-employed at Zellous DesignInternet, 1-10 employees
- Local payments methods are an area for improvement. Not all are connected so far.
- Bulk updates for catalogs are missing at the moment, to be added in upcoming releases I hope.
- Tracking multiple invoices across customers
- Customer databases
- Reminders on late invoices
- Automatically billing customers who are regular users of a service
LinguabilitiesHospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
No answers yet
Based on 1 answer
It's just a normal support like any other support you could expect. I don't usually need help because I am pretty tech savvy and I do enough research when I have a problem that I can usually troubleshoot for myself.
Miss Mandible DesignsGraphic Design, 1-10 employees
I've not used any other in many years as I have had issues with all of the other payment methods. PayPal is my number one go-to and has been for years. Your drop down menu will not allow me to choose "none" or "NA".
Bit O' Everything http://bitoeverything.comConsumer Services, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- Conversion rate has grown up since we started using Avangate Digital Commerce
- Refund rate has descreased also
- PayPal Payments has had an extremely positive impact on my business. The ROI is superior!
- PayPal Payments allows you to transfer money to your bank with ease.
Internet & Small Business Mentor
Anne Theriault MarketingMarketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?