Likelihood to Recommend
The 3CX system is a well-thought out phone system with many features and options. The plan pricing is very affordable and flexible depending on your business needs. However, the key to having a solid, well-performing system with 3CX is the quality of your Internet connection. You may want to discuss your Internet connection type and speeds with a 3CX reseller before deciding on a 3CX system.
Manager in Information TechnologyArts and Crafts Company, 11-50 employees
Comm100 has been great for getting customers to specific pieces of content (drivers, downloads, collateral, use cases, etc.) while the customer reaches out. The ability to share specific links in the chat window and have a preview appear is especially neat
- Simplicity: Using a single 3CX interface we can manage every phone and extension used throughout our company.
- Flexibility: There are a wide variety of options to configure each extension and phone. Changing anything after the hardware is deployed is very easy.
- Portability: Phones with 3CX can be easily moved or repurposed within an office or at remote locations, including users' homes. The mobile app allows users to use their office extension anywhere without exposing their cell number.
Manager in Information TechnologyRestaurants Company, 501-1000 employees
- We have a live chat icon on the website, so users can easily contact us for instant support.
- Previously, we had to use email as the main contact channel. By using live chat, we found the conversation rate improved a lot, as customers are happier to get instant support.
- It can include outgoing fax functionality
- Voice quality appears to suffer greatly with weak Internet signal
- Setting up conference calls could be made simpler
- Can include texting capability
Engineer in EngineeringCivil Engineering Company, 11-50 employees
- Salesforce integration is good, but is a touch buggy, and is tough to diagnose.
- If you know anything about computers, the training Comm100 provides is remedial.
Based on 1 answer
It's been doing really good job for us. Are there better PBX systems out there? For sure there are, with more features and better support. But those are way more expensive and harder to implement and maintain. This system is almost no brainier, next -> next -> next -> finish and you have installed it. With a few more configs to hook it up to your SIP or PRI lines, you are up and running! Everything is GUI based so it's easy to navigate. It have everything you need to run serious call centre so I would recommend it for anyone unless you are Fortune 500 company with billions of budget for IT, then spend the big money and go with Cisco PBX.
Manager in Information TechnologyAutomotive Company, 201-500 employees
Based on 2 answers
Super easy to use if you know anything about computers. Comm100 has done a good job of putting together functionality and easy of use for all levels.
Based on 5 answers
The 3CX Phone System is only a five because while they provide set-up/how-to/Q and A documents to help your district or company get started, they do not offer support for free. The documents provided, though, are good enough for you to get you up and running. We also found a good source of help through a sip trunk provider, which was a 3CX reseller provider.
Based on 1 answer
Customer support seems pretty good — though we haven't had many issues, our experience with getting them to troubleshoot our Salesforce integration was really the only frustrating part. We had to repeat ourselves a bunch, and the issue never really went away. We just ignored it and moved beyond
We didn't want Cisco Call Manager anymore. We used a very old version previously, but nonetheless it didn't have a very good name in the company. PureCloud was too call center focused so in the end, we like 3CX best. A small pilot was configured very fast, and after we went full production, there were no big issues.
Professional in Information TechnologyFund-Raising Company, 1001-5000 employees
After a lot of research, Comm100 was our first choice. No other platform seemed as robust or provided us with as much room for growth as Comm100 did/does.
Return on Investment
- 3CX has a lot to offer for a very low cost as its business model is based on simultaneous calls and not per device. It's very cost effective and very affordable.
- As the 3CX server does not require a high-performance server to run, with the Public Cloud option, it might allow even further savings.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
3CX Editions & Modules
- per user/per month
Additional Pricing DetailsPrice displayed is based on 25 users. 3CX pricing is based on the number of simultaneous calls your business requires or in other words, how many calls your system needs to support at once. Unlike other PBX vendors there is no per extension cost.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Comm100 Editions & Modules