Based on 161 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Feature Rating Comparison
Platform User Management
Customer data management / contact management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management
Channel / partner relationship management
Call center management
Help desk management
Billing and invoicing management
API for custom integration
Single sign-on capability
Role-based user permissions
- I have observed after version 17.1 we have a lot of good features in Appian that improve usability (UX). This adds real value in this competitive Digital space.
- You can understand business use case and convert it to a logical process automation.
- Process Modeller has improved a lot and providing smart services use adds more value.
- Service integration helps us to seamlessly integrate with third-party systems
- Drip marketing
- Great customer service, Heather and Danielle were phenomenal!
- Relatively easy to use, learn and personalize.
- Appian is continually improving the product but having to learn new features every 3 months (upgrade schedule) can be a challenge.
- Graphical user interface could use some additional improvements but it has come a long way already.
- Sites could use some additional modifications. Currently, the News Feed is not available on a site.
- The synching did not always work well, especially for people on the road in remote areas.
- Offline handling needs to be easier and faster.
- Very complex CRM.
Likelihood to Renew
Return on Investment
- Our objective to reduce customer effort when dealing with government by 25% was exceeded. In the process of applying for an alcohol licence renewal alone, we saw approximately 80% reduction in time and effort for the business customer - and that was just a prototype! Imagine the possibilities when this is taken into a live environment!
- Good ROI on our international team.
- Very good to track records and faster sales success when discipline is followed.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Appian Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* Up to 12 hours of Account Configuration Assistance Setup Include: Provision accounts and licenses (1hr), Kick-off Call (1 hr), and 10 additional hours of account configuration assistance to be used toward the following items, as needed by customers internal administrator: User Setup, Record Access, & Personal Preferences; Data Migration; Custom Fields & Page Layouts; Web-forms & Surveys; Views & Reports; Standard Sales Processes; Project Templates. Exact accomplishments may vary from this list based on Administrator's skills and requirements.
PlanPlus Editions & Modules
|PlanPlus Online Planner Edition||$69.991|
|PlanPlus Online Professional Edition||$34.992|
|PlanPlus Online Business Edition||$199.993|
- Per User per Month
- per 5 users/per month