Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Audience Manager
Adobe Audience Manager is one of the best software for Advertising and Analytics. I like the granularity of data segmentation, which allows creating audiences for advertising to very specific target groups, wether it is demographically or anything else.
- Granularity of Data is one of best feature to offer by Adobe Audience Manager.
- Integration with AdWords is another feature.
- With some specific features I've been able to increase my engagement up to 20%.
- Biggest challenge we faced is teaching the use of it to our employees how to use it. The UI Should be easy and to understand for all fields.
- The AdWords integration is not easy to do.
- UI is sometimes slow and doesn't load Analyticals for more than 24 hours.
- It is budget friendly and multi-access.
- 20% increase in revenue and engagement after adoption.
Adobe Audience Manager helped us get 20% more revenue that pushed us to hire more experts to manage and work with it.
The usability is only accomplish when person using it is experience and know much about Adobe Audience Manager, we have to train our employees how to use it first. The UI is complex.
Do you think Adobe Audience Manager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Audience Manager's feature set?
Did Adobe Audience Manager live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Audience Manager go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Audience Manager again?