https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGOne Tool To Rule Them AllAgoraPulse is being used for all our company social media accounts and all our clients' accounts. We use it for community management, replying to messages, planning content, and reporting. It allows our community managers to moderate comments and flag ones they are not comfortable with for follow up by a manager. We also love the rubust and RELIABLE reporting. That is something we have not found in other services. Another feature we love is that you can post traditionally or set up Evergreen content categories.,The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file. One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication. No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.,I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts. I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team. I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.,10,2,AgoraPulse has allowed me to hand off tasks, that took up a lot of my time, confidently to lesser paid employees so that I can spend my time growing the business.,MavSocial, Buffer, Sprout Social, eClincher, Hootsuite Free, Sendible and MeetEdgar,AsanaFinally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media NeedsAgoraPulse is used for our social media scheduling and user interaction. It saves a lot of time in the scheduling process by being able to share easily across platforms. I can easily upload months' worth of content at one time and customize the posts to include my own imagery, titles, or descriptions.,Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time. The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post. Customer service is very responsive and quick to help. I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.,The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go. It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.,9,3,AgoraPulse has saved me a large amount of time by allowing me to schedule in advance and post across multiple platforms simultaneously. The ability to swap out images and/or titles has allowed me to better customize the end product while getting a full preview prior to posting. I can more easily respond to engagement from multiple platforms all in one easy-to-use place.,Hootsuite Pro, Buffer and CoSchedule,Marketo, Adobe Photoshop, BitlyThe best bang for your buckAgorapulse is currently used by our corporate communications team which consists of four members. Two people, including me, are responsible for external communications and use the platform daily. This SMMT allows our 10 social platforms to be consistently monitored and it allows us to see how much content we have scheduled.,The publishing calendar is phenomenal. Allowing multiple admins/users without giving away the platform's passwords. The listening features are particularly helpful for customer service.,When bulk publishing, some characters, like apostrophes, aren't recognized and turn into odd symbols. Some reports for individual posts on Facebook and Instagram don't provide accurate numbers and feedback.,9,2,The company is able to see what works and what doesn't work on our social platforms. We're able to adjust and evaluate next steps due to the metrics Agorapulse provides.,Hootsuite and Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite,DivvyHQ, TweetDeck, GaggleAMP AmplifyAgorapulse compresses the workload for social teamsAgorapulse has changed the game for our company. We have been able to manage over 100 social clients – all with different needs, by using this tool. Being able to create evergreen posts helps us make sure that content is going out consistently and that we don't have a lapse in posting for any of our clients. This allows us to take a broader look at each of the account's social strategies and make adjustments instead of always being reactionary.,Automatic reposting of content. Buckets for different types of content or subject matter. Content calendars that make sense.,I wish that we could create buckets that we could push the same content out to multiple client's profiles – this would help in our company for holiday posting.,10,3,We have lowered our internal capacity.,,Yext Knowledge Manager, Slack, Microsoft Office 365Agorapulse ReviewI currently use Agorapulse to manage our social media content for our whole, not for profit business. It is a marketing department tool but is also tied to other departments e.g. our Impact Manager so that I can share questions we receive on social with her to gain more information for responses. The main things that Agorapulse helps me to addresses are social media scheduling and reporting/insights.,I trial-ran many standard and well-known social media dashboards before choosing Agorapulse. Previous to my current role, I also used Agorapulse in another workplace - this is where I researched the best dashboard. The stand out feature for me is the ability to reply to posts within the dashboard. It is also super reliable - I have repeatedly, in other roles, found Hootsuite to be buggy on scheduling and complicated in visual set up. Agorapulse also has a live chat so any issues are responded to and dealt with quickly. They offer a non-profit discount which was one of the main factors I wanted to use it in my current role.,I can't like or respond to Instagram posts in the dashboard - I have to use the open in Instagram function. LinkedIn tagging isn't available as far as I'm aware. It doesn't show me individual likes on posts.,10,2,It's too soon to tell, however it certainly saves time.,Hootsuite Free
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 214 of 307 Agorapulse ratings and reviews.

Jennifer Herring profile photo
February 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "One Tool To Rule Them All"

Pros and Cons

• The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file.
  • One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication.
  • No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.
  • I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts.
  • I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team.
  • I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.
Read Jennifer Herring's full review
Jay Selig profile photo
January 29, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Finally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media Needs"

Pros and Cons

• Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time.
  • The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post.
  • Customer service is very responsive and quick to help.
  • I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.
  • The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go.
  • It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.
Read Jay Selig's full review
Erica Mijon profile photo
May 08, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "The best bang for your buck"

Pros and Cons

• The publishing calendar is phenomenal.
  • Allowing multiple admins/users without giving away the platform's passwords.
  • The listening features are particularly helpful for customer service.
  • When bulk publishing, some characters, like apostrophes, aren't recognized and turn into odd symbols.
  • Some reports for individual posts on Facebook and Instagram don't provide accurate numbers and feedback.
Read Erica Mijon's full review
Brandon Kobs profile photo
April 03, 2019

Review: "Agorapulse compresses the workload for social teams"

Pros and Cons

• Automatic reposting of content.
  • Buckets for different types of content or subject matter.
  • Content calendars that make sense.
  • I wish that we could create buckets that we could push the same content out to multiple client's profiles – this would help in our company for holiday posting.
Read Brandon Kobs's full review
Zoë White profile photo
March 05, 2019

"Agorapulse Review"

Pros and Cons

• I trial-ran many standard and well-known social media dashboards before choosing Agorapulse. Previous to my current role, I also used Agorapulse in another workplace - this is where I researched the best dashboard. The stand out feature for me is the ability to reply to posts within the dashboard.
  • It is also super reliable - I have repeatedly, in other roles, found Hootsuite to be buggy on scheduling and complicated in visual set up.
  • Agorapulse also has a live chat so any issues are responded to and dealt with quickly.
  • They offer a non-profit discount which was one of the main factors I wanted to use it in my current role.
  • I can't like or respond to Instagram posts in the dashboard - I have to use the open in Instagram function.
  • LinkedIn tagging isn't available as far as I'm aware.
  • It doesn't show me individual likes on posts.
Read Zoë White's full review
Dawn Allen profile photo
March 04, 2019

"Agorapulse Review"

Pros and Cons

• Calendar view allows us to easily see what is scheduled.
  • The ability to have all social profiles listed in one place.
  • Mass uploading of social posts, including the appropriate image, would be useful.
  • Mass updating of all scheduled posts to make changes or updates.
  • Download past post into a format that will allow for minor changes with the ability to then re-upload.
Read Dawn Allen's full review
Mariya Jose profile photo
January 25, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Great for Go Getters!"

Pros and Cons

• The team at AgoraPulse has also been fantastic with communication.
  • All responses to our questions or troubleshooting of issues have been prompt, taking no longer than 24 hours to resolve.
  • I'd recommend the software especially to companies with smaller teams, given how easy to use and exhaustive it is with all aspects of social media management.
  • The fans and followers tool is useful to see everyone who's interacted with a social media profile lately and helps keep the audience engaged.
  • Instagram posting of videos
  • Automated responses
  • Multiple photo posts to Instagram
  • Un-prompted posting of scheduled posts on Instagram
Read Mariya Jose's full review
Benjamin Mcnully profile photo
January 25, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "A solid offering at a great price. Perfect for small businesses and startups!"

• Lots of features
  • Low price
  • Missing some listening features
  • As platforms change, some features are removed or changed with little warning
  • Data retention is restricted
Read Benjamin Mcnully's full review
Byron Campos Gomez profile photo
January 22, 2019

Review: "How AgoraPulse is superior to most SMM Software"

Pros and Cons

• The platform and user interface is easy to use and get familiar with (fast learning curve)
  • You can access AgoraPulse via iOS and literally update and reply from your phone (makes accessibility a lot easier).
  • Reporting is extremely customizable and very well designed for all our customers.
  • We managed several accounts, and as a small team that wears all the hats in the company, we often would neglect an account and it would not have content scheduled for weeks. If AgoraPulse could have a way to notify us (small agency) when content is not scheduled it could have caused a lot of internal issues.
  • Not being able to upload multiple images on 1 post for IG was a real pain. (not sure if any SMM software does this)
  • At times, AgoraPulse would be buggy and crash or content would not get posted after refreshing post that was scheduled.
Read Byron Campos Gomez's full review
Molly Caskey profile photo
January 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "The most complete option available for social media managers!"

• Schedule content for publishing
  • Provide detailed reports of social media efficacy
  • Coordinate content with company team members
  • The ability to schedule bulk content and send it for review by team members - at the moment you can only send it for review by scheduling a post one at a time.
  • When uploading images for Instagram, it'll give you an error if the image isn't 4:5 ratio or if it's too big. I would prefer it have the option to re-size/crop within AgoraPulse or still allow me to schedule it and then let me crop in Instagram when it's time to post. Fixing those errors means another step in the process and other apps definitely have that capability.
Read Molly Caskey's full review
Javier Velazquez profile photo
December 22, 2018

Agorapulse: "Agency Owner Review"

Pros and Cons

• AgoraPulse has some awesome reporting tools. Helps us save money instead of getting another reporting software.
  • AgoraPulse has the feature of saving common replies to any of our client's customers comments or questions.
  • AgoraPulse is very affordable when you compare it to the other software on the market for agencies.
  • I wish AgoraPulse's reporting was dynamic like a dashboard sort of like Cyfe.
  • I wish the reporting on AgoraPulse could be automated to send to our clients emails weekly or monthly.
  • I wish we could white label the reports before we download them, as well as remove metrics we don't care about.
Read Javier Velazquez's full review
Chad Carman profile photo
November 30, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse is a no-brainer."

Pros and Cons

• The ability to bulk schedule by RSS feed for Facebook and Twitter.
  • The ability to bulk schedule by multiple image import on Instagram.
  • Quickly mark all of the incoming messages as completed.
  • The ability to bulk import into multiple social media profiles. Currently, you have to bulk import into a specific profile (i.e. Twitter) and then duplicate each individual message for another social media profile. We use quite a bit of news content to fill our social queue and this becomes quite cumbersome.
  • There are some bugs with the new "default" scheduling category. On some instances where you duplicate from one profile to another, the default doesn't get applied and the message will not save.
  • Could use more robust reporting features. We came over from Sprout Social which FAR blows away AgoraPulse reporting.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Rianna Neal profile photo
January 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Good Tool For the Basics"

Pros and Cons

• It is fairly easy to use and figure out how to use, where to schedule content, where to post things, how to upload images, etc. It is quite intuitive.
  • Having the easy to download reports are quite nice.
  • Very glad to have the tracking option for links!
  • The reports could be better, for example being able to set up one report for a client with multiple social media streams would be nice. As opposed to one report for each platform.
  • The loading the link preview has glitches a lot. It can be very difficult to get the right image sometimes. This may be an issue with Facebook but it seems difficult to set up.
  • Previous tools provide an option for searching for sharable content, this would be great to have to Agora.
Read Rianna Neal's full review
Loïse M. profile photo
December 06, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "At your mark! Plan, post, comment"

Pros and Cons

• Everything is centralized: planning, comments ...
  • The application Agorapulse on smartphone allows us to manage our different accounts everywhere and all the time.
  • Agorapulse is very inexpensive compared to the competition.
  • A big negative: we can not post or schedule video on Instagram accounts
  • Integrate a tool to find relevant and timely hashtags
Read Loïse M.'s full review
Umang Shakya profile photo
November 26, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Best Facebook tool"

Pros and Cons

• Helps do moderation on time.
  • To schedule in Nepal time zone.
  • To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click.
  • Alert 24/7
  • Competitors report needs to have more information.
  • Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems.
  • Hope to see more features in future.
Read Umang Shakya's full review
May 06, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "My Experience with Agora Pulse as a Previous Buffer User"

Pros and Cons

• Customer support, even if they can't always help me, they respond quickly and follow up to make sure my issue is resolved.
  • It's very user-friendly.
  • I can put content into different queues so I can separate them my service area for a company and pick different times that I like them to post, but there's also the option to schedule posts for different days and times.
  • There is a feature to assign posts to other users and give different users specific levels of access so I can have my interns hop in there and do work and then easily go back and proof it.
  • I don't use this feature often, but I do like that I can reply back to comments from Agora Pulse.
  • The bulk upload feature is pretty cool too.
  • I would like to be able to share queue categories between different profiles.
  • I also think it would take the bulk upload feature to the next level if you could bulk upload photos and pair them to the bulk uploaded post copy.
  • They need the options to pick custom video thumbnails.
  • I wish there was a way to customize the queue schedule a little more. For instance, if I wanted to post from a queue every other week as opposed to every week, that would be great.
March 05, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Easy to use with GREAT customer service!"

Pros and Cons

• The scheduling function is very easy to use. I love being able to post to multiple platforms at the same time.
  • The "listening" tab is great. Everything is aggregated in one place, making it easy for me to monitor comments, hashtags, etc.
  • The approval process needs improvement. I know they are working on it (they are great about sending updates on new features that have been requested by users).
December 17, 2018

Review: "Agorapulse has its finger on the pulse of social scheduling and listening"

• Intuitive to use
  • Clean, well designed layout to the interface
  • Brilliant customer service
  • Open to suggestions for improvement
  • Doesn't have all social channels like Pinterest
  • Needs the ability to download a calendar of content to share with others
  • Additional functionality like scheduling videos through a mobile app such as on Buffer would add to the ease of use for social managers on the go
April 09, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Great tool for better organization of social media channels"

Pros and Cons

• Communication: it is really easy to communicate with each other through the tool.
  • Reporting: you can easily get all the data you need for your daily/weekly/monthly reports.
  • Organization: you can organize all your posts.
  • Scheduling: you can schedule all of your social media posts.
  • Communication: it would be great if you could also chat with your colleagues via Agorapulse.
  • Followers: it would be great if you could add your followers to groups in order to have a better overview of them.
  • Interaction: maybe it would be helpful if there would be more room for interaction in-between the team.
March 25, 2019

User Review: "Agorapulse for hospitality"

Pros and Cons

• Social media scheduling - It is easy to use and you can see a preview of what your content will look like on social media.
  • Inbox - you can allocate certain messages to the right team members
  • Listening tools. This needs to be easier to set up.
  • It needs to separate comments from private inbox messages
  • It should have an image resizing tool built in like Hootsuite.

Boolean keyword searches (81)
Filtering out noise/spam (79)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (124)
Audience targeting (93)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (109)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (118)
Bulk actions (106)
Lead generation (72)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (76)
6.7
Twitter (116)
Facebook (130)
LinkedIn (7)
Instagram (121)
Campaign success analytics (107)
Real-time tracking (112)
Competitor analysis (93)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (118)
Mobile access (107)
6.6

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Sprout Social, Sendible, Hootsuite Pro

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 3 users Large plan: 25 social profiles, 6 users X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 12 users Enterprise plan: 70 profiles, 10 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution