Shoutlet is used to enhance our agency's social media marketing and provide our progressive clients with advanced social media technology that falls within compliance regulation. It allows us to manage all of our clients within one master account.
- Shoutlet makes it extremely easy to create custom Facebook tabs and run Facebook contests through the Social Canvas. No other program gives you as much ease and flexibility as Shoutlet.
- Since we have multiple clients utilizing Shoutlet sub-accounts, it makes it seamless for us as an agency to control the social media marketing efforts of all of our clients within one dashboard.
- Our clients rely heavily on reports, and Shoutlet has consistently make improvements to the reporting platform to allow us to track the effectiveness of our campaigns.
- If possible, it'd be great to be able to create different word filters on Facebook and on Twitter. For our bank clients, they want to control negative comments on Facebook, while on Twitter, they prefer using the word filters to be able to "jump into" conversations related to their products/services.
- Some of our clients have requested that they can post directly to Google+. I have heard this is in the works, though.
- We sometimes send our clients 3 post ideas at a time via email for certain campaigns. They select the one that they want us to post and then we post it on their behalf. It'd be great if there was a way to set up "idea' posts in Shoutlet.
- Being a Shoutlet reseller has given us a positive ROI on our social media platform investment. We are able to offer our clients an affordable, yet extremely robust, social media management platform to help increase the ROI of their social media initiatives.
- As an agency, we are able to provide extremely fast customer service to our clients because we are all able to receive notifications in the same way and at the same time.
- Shoutlet's customer service representatives are very easy to get ahold of and have always responded with an action plan on an almost immediate basis. Since they're so quick at customer service, we're able to provide our clients with great customer service as a result.
There are many social media management platforms on the market today, but Shoutlet is (by far) the most all-inclusive product I have had the privilege of using on a daily basis. From posting across multiple channels, to easy-to-build Facebook tabs and contests, as well as centralized calendaring and reporting, Shoutlet excels at all aspects of social media management. And, their customer service team helps me to do my job with ease, knowing that help and advice is only a phone call away.
Most of our clients are in the financial services industry, which is very highly regulated by compliance officers. Shoutlet has been vetted against all of our banks' compliance teams and is considered to be secure enough for regular use. Our clients are confident in Shoutlet's ability to help keep them compliant, and that is why we will continue to renew with Shoutlet year after year.
The only time I haven't recommended Shoutlet was when a particular client needed to monitor any mentions of their bank on social media even through their bank wasn't currently active on social media. For compliance purposes, banks are now required to monitor mentions even if they don't use social media to promote the bank.