- To us, the main strength of Skyvia Backup is its clean user-interface and straightforward setup process. It took us very little time to get our heads around the setup, and we could get back to other tasks.
- We also appreciate the feature of searching for a particular record or specific dataset - it is very helpful when one of our clients requests a partial restoration.
Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Skyvia Backup is a web tool, that's why we don't need to install and maintain it. The interface is pretty intuitive and you can clearly see what's going on with your backups, compare backup versions, and restore specific records per request.
- Skyvia Backup's room for improvement is that it still doesn't have support for Salesforce metadata, which would be very useful.
- I like the fact that Skyvia Backup is a standalone cloud solution we have access to 24\7, so in case of an emergency we can find and restore any record we need. Not to mention that searching through Skyvia Backup is also faster in general than searching through Salesforce itself.
- We'd like some improvement on backup email notification - we receive emails if the backup creation has failed for some reason, but we don't receive them when it has been completed, or when we run out of disk space. It requires spending some additional time to log in and check whether the disk space is still enough. Would be great to save this time for other tasks.
- We appreciated the speed with which we could find and restore a particular record when it was accidentally deleted from HubSpot. I think the strengths of Skyvia Backup include its performance, simple user interface, and comprehensive documentation - you don't have to hire a top-notch consultant to help you with onboarding, like with some other tools on the market. You just check 1 page of documentation, and set everything up, no previous experience needed.
- We were not able to interrupt the process of backup creation the moment it has been launched, so I guess this counts as a room for improvement. We had to wait till the backup was completed to delete it and relaunch with the correct data.
Skyvia Backup Scorecard Summary
About Skyvia Backup
Skyvia Backup provides secure automatic daily and anytime manual cloud data backup with search, view, export of backed up data and restore it in a few clicks, including data relations. Pay only for the amount of storage needed, and a free plan with 1 GB of space is available.
Skyvia Backup is presented as a solution for protecting cloud data. Backup and restore operations take a few clicks to execute, and Skyvia allows restoring whole objects, separate records, and even separate fields. Backed up data can be viewed and exported anytime. Skyvia allows to backup Salesforce data, Quickbooks Online, Jira, Dynamics CRM, HubSpot and more.
Skyvia offers search functionality for finding specific records in backups. Additionally, view and navigate relations between backed up records and quickly select all the related data for restoring. Skyvia also offers monitoring tools to quickly view the status of all your backup and restore operations. Compare backups for different points in time, and display data changes between them.
Combined with Skyvia Data Integration and Query products, Skyvia Backup allows users to query and visualize backed up data for quick insights, load backed up data directly to a wide number of supported data sources, apply data filtering for restore, and much more.
Skyvia Backup Screenshots
Skyvia Backup Integrations
Skyvia Backup Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Skyvia Backup Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Skyvia Backup Technical Details