Reviews (1-2 of 2)
February 28, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Michael Florin's full review
Creating a mapping between source and target while also using lookups and transformations is not trivial. And VertifyData solved this reasonably well, at least all users in my organization understood it pretty quickly.
VertifyData Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Here is the main painpoint the tool is intended to solve: Integrations are necessary, but never seem to be as easy as we'd like them to be. Too often, data lives across an entire organization.
Key Areas Of Vertify
- Controls the flow of customer data between 1st (internal tech stack) and 3rd (GA, list buys, etc.) party data sources.
- No coding or need to understand API's.
- Designed for the business user with a simple drag and drop method.
- Real-time delivery of data between applications ensuring data remains in sync.
- Helps identify and resolve data quality issues across the connected tech stack.
- Simple for small businesses to get up and running with templates.
- Scalable with custom integrations for medium, large and enterprise companies.
- 80+ prebuilt connectors to key business technologies and building more.
Salesforce Lightning Platform (formerly Salesforce App Cloud) - deprecated, Act-On Software, Argus, AskNicely, Brainshark, Microsoft Dynamics SL, Oracle Eloqua, Eventbrite, G Suite, HubSpot, HubSpot CRM, HubSpot Sales, Insperity ExpensAble, Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Lifesize Video Conferencing, LiveRamp IdentityLink, Marketo, NetSuite, Oracle Service Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, Pipedrive, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, QuickBooks Desktop Pro, QuickBooks Desktop Premier, Kabbage Platform (Radius Intelligence), Sage 100cloud (formerly Sage 100 ERP), Sage 300cloud (formerly Sage 300 ERP), Saleslogix, Infor CloudSuite Corporate, Infor CloudSuite Business, Shopify, Smartsheet, Spree, Stripe, Sugar Sell (SugarCRM), SynergySuite, Vertafore Agency Platform, Vertafore ReferenceConnect, Volusion, Wufoo, Zendesk Sell (formerly Base), Bullhorn CRM (unpublished), MARS CRM, Salesforce CRM, Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service), Chronicle Studio, CSV Files, Dealer Socket CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Insperity HCM, Insperity OPRT, Insperity Reveal, Insperity TimeStar, IRONSearch, Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento), NetSuite CRM+, OBDC (Hosted), OBDC (Local), OneBill, Oracle ODBC, Oracle RightNow, Outreach.io, Perkuto Dynamics, PFW, Randomizer, Relayware, SFTP, JSON, Tiburon, TimeWatch
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
|Basic License||$6,000||Per Year|
|Standard License||$15,000||Per Year|
|Premium License||$31,188||Per Year|
|Enterprise License||$50,000||Per Year|
Enterprise License is custom. The starting price is $50,000 and depending on the scope, could increase. There are a la carte options for sandboxes, custom connector builds, and professional services
VertifyData Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
VertifyData Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
|Support Tiers Based on License|
VertifyData Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, England, Germany, Italy, France, Mexico, Canada, Ireland, Scotland, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, Brazil, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru, Paraguay, Ecuador, Uruguay, Venezuela|