Reviews (1-25 of 42)
In addition, Zoho Reports supports the more traditional forms of data sources, e.g. CSV files & Excel files. It also supports import of data from cloud storages like Dropbox, Google Drive etc.
Zoho Analytics Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Zoho Analytics
Zoho Analytics (formerly Zoho Reports) is a self-service BI and analytics platform that promises to help users easily analyze their business data, and create insightful reports and dashboards for informed decision-making. It is designed to help users to easily create and share powerful reports in minutes, with no IT help.
According to the vendor, with Zoho Analytics, users can:
- Upload any data - Securely upload spreadsheets and other tabular data (like CSV, TSV, XLS and HTML files). Or add data directly using the 'spreadsheet-like' interface.
- Push data from any application - Push data from hosted or in-house (behind firewall) business applications and databases.
- Analyze data visually - Visually analyze and build insightful reports and dashboards with drag-and-drop interface.
- Use a range of reporting components - Use a variety of charts, pivot tables and tabular view components to build reports and dashboards.
- Analyze data collaboratively - Develop reports together with colleagues. Share with each other for better decision making.
- Embed reports anywhere - Embed their reports and dashboards across Websites, Blogs and Applications for wider consumption.
- Query with SQL - Create powerful and flexible reports with SQL Queries written in any database dialect/syntax.
- Experience a highly secure platform - Zoho Analytics is governed by strong Zoho Security Practices, including support for a secure encrypted connection
Zoho Analytics Screenshots
Zoho Analytics Integrations
Zoho Analytics Competitors
|On-premise Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Professional||$30||per user per month billed annually|
|SaaS Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Basic||$25||0.5M rows, 2 users|
|Standard||$50||1M rows, 5 users|
|Premium||$125||5M rows, 15 users|
|Enterprise||$495||50M rows, 50 users|
There is a 10% discount for all plans if subscribed yearly. Customers can buy add-on rows and users, in addition to the plans listed above.
Zoho Analytics Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
Zoho Analytics Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Zoho Analytics Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian|