"AB Tasty" is what you need!
June 19, 2014
"AB Tasty" is what you need!
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with AB Tasty
As a conversion rate optimization agency, we always have to prove the efficiency of our recommendations and adopt a data driven strategy for our clients. AB Tasty is used by all our consultants, in support of their missions. It helps them backed up their recommendations and is really useful to demonstrate the return on investment of CRO efforts.
- AB Tasty is really easy to learn and use. Our consultants are up and running quickly without the need for heavy training. This is much appreciated when resources and timing are short. Next, they are independent to make change to the client pages. They don’t have to wait for technical validation and deployment, which means they can test and act really quickly for better results.
- Our clients often have very specific test scenarios in mind, which involve targeting users based on different criteria such as their behavior, the traffic source they are coming from … This is something that AB Tasty handles very well with advanced targeting options. We almost can answer positively to all our client requests.
- The AB Tasty support team is fast to answer our requests and its feedback is always valuable. It’s important to have someone we can talk to to get things sorted out quickly without waiting 1 or 2 days. It helps us to be more reactive and get things done right away so we can move to the next topic.
- It’s inherent to most of client-side tools, but testing modifications that impact the client back-office or database is not possible or quite difficult: we have to ask the client to host the technical changes on a new page and then use AB Tasty split mode to redirect users to the correct pages.
- Some user interface details can be made clearer and it lacks some contextual help to avoid having to get back to the help center when you need more information. For instance, the” multi page” options is not intuitive and more explanations on how to use it would be appreciated. We lost some time in exchanges with the support to get it right.
- AB Tasty helps us to move really fast without having to rely on our client's IT team. Above all, the figures proved the efficiency of our recommendations and CRO strategy. Clients have experienced huge improvements on their conversion rate.
- Optimizely,Visual Website Optimizer
In terms of editing functionalities, all these tools are quite similar. We made our choice based on usability experience (the general interface seems clearer and simpler to use), reporting capabilities and support reaction.
We are very satisfied with the tool and the service that comes with it. Not renewing our use of AB Tasty is unlikely.
AB Tasty is perfect to test optimization ideas for different user segments with a lot of targeting options. It’s important to be able to test all kind of scenarios to different people.The report capabilities are also important. We have seen other tools only providing conversion rate, improvement rate and reliability index but no filtering options. To deeply analyze our test results, we need to narrow down the data to some user segments. That’s where AB Tasty makes a difference. You can filter based on the same criteria available for targeting. It can give us really useful insights: if our test doesn't perform well on a global level, they may do well on audience subsets. In terms of marketing actions, it’s really valuable.