Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
We use Act-On for sales and marketing. We run about 15 - 18 different contextually relevant email drip campaigns, we invite people to dinners at Regional shows we attend, and we leverage the tracking / scoring that Act-On provides. And we especially like that we can build a template in Act-On that can also be leveraged by the sales team.
- Ease of use
- Value for the money
- Customer Success Team is the best in the industry
- A few more integrations such as with ON24 would be nice to have (not need to have)
- A bit more w/social media would be nice, although what they do have is pretty amazing
- And the ability to tie Act-On emails to ROI would be nice.
- We get 100% attendance to all dinners when we travel (NYC, Vegas, Atlanta, San Francisco, etc).
- Act-On has improved our ability to control the messaging that goes out by sales (99% of the time, the messaging is "marketing approved"!
- We have over 50,000 active emails going out each month
Act-On Feature Ratings
- Email invites to regional dinners
- Drip campaigns for contextual based marketing campaigns
- Sales Reps to email to their prospects using pre-defined/approved templates
There are a few up and comers out there so it's always good to know what is going on in the market. We're VERY likely to stay with Act-On for the foreseeable future. We really like the month to month agreement that they allow us to use - tells us they are confident in their capability and always bringing out more.