September 27, 2013
Score 6 out of 10
- Neolane Campaign
- Easily link live offers and variable information.
- Direct mail and e-mail are more closely intertwined.
- UI/UX Interface is very poor; Drop-down menus do not function well, many buttons are unintuitive, lack of quick-save features, cluttered and disorganized menus.
- When using for e-mail, error messages are extremely vague - it rarely gives enough information to troubleshoot without seeking professional help; loading images is an extremely tedious process; lack of multi-selection load; overall experience is very buggy.
- No Mac accessibility.
- Unstable functionality, constant crashes and prompts random error messages that rarely explain the issue.