Just getting started
August 07, 2020
Just getting started
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
Workforce Now is being used as our primary ATS and sourcing platform through Indeed. It is only being used as an HR tool for the time being but may be used as a benefits and employee portal. It addresses our lack of a formal applicant tracking system and helps us organize candidates accordingly.
- It allows you to maintain your candidate database. There are many applicants per requisition and being able to touch multiple candidates is a plus.
- There is a bit of ease to use. Some things you have to get familiar with but it is not difficult.
- When creating a requisition, it would be much easier to create it and post. Instead, you have to create a job title in validation tools before you can create a requisition.
- Besides a representative, it would be nice if there was a training avatar or guide to help you get acquainted with the platform.
- A positive was the fact that we can manage candidates on a massive level.
- A negative, so far, is that when introducing a new employee to the platform there is no way to properly and efficiently train them on the site.
- Another positive is that we can post to ADP and it automatically posts to Indeed.
We feel that there could be more utilization implemented from a recruitment standpoint. Testing, sourcing, metrics, etc. Also, in order to manage multiple postings that we will need in the future, it would be best to manage those on a micro level while also overseeing the progress on a macro level.
There are much easier to use applications out there that remain in the niche of recruitment and ATS. Workforce Now is very basic in its usage but has the capacity to be so much more so long as they don't try to please everyone in the organization from upper management to Benefits and HR, all the way to the entry-level employees.
Workforce now is better suited for the benefits and employee portal, as it stores information and presents it to candidates in an orderly fashion. I wouldn't normally use it as an ATS due to the fact that it may be difficult to create job titles and requisitions for EACH and EVERY position that we are working on in such a large company.