Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
ADP Workforce Now is being used across our entire organization that consists of multiple sites in multiple states and countries. We use it as our primary HRIS system to track and pay personnel. It is also used as a policy and benefits portal.
- User friendly.
- Offers many options to customize access for different groups of users.
- Ties modules together for recruiting, hiring and payroll.
- Termination and personnel changes are seamless and convenient now.
- FMLA tie into the leave module; right now it seems to be labor-intensive and a delayed process.
- Acceptance of smaller-sized company file feeds for benefits information that is compatible with carriers—some of this is due to the Carrier's rules, not ADP.
So far the delay has been frustrating. The product wasn't fully explained and we've since fine-tuned the emails and notifications. Everyone that I call has been helpful, but a more detailed explanation and our options on how to set it up, in the beginning, would have been helpful and we probably would have had a better experience overall.
Do you think ADP Workforce Now delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP Workforce Now's feature set?
Did ADP Workforce Now live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ADP Workforce Now go as expected?
Would you buy ADP Workforce Now again?
They resolve problems on a consistent if not expeditious basis. We have an ongoing tax issue that is related to the start-up team and a lack of communication that is still being addressed after more than one year.