Azuqua is great for in-depth automation.
December 09, 2018

Azuqua is great for in-depth automation.

Brooke Addams | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Azuqua

We are currently using Azuqua to make an automated connection between Smartsheet and our Dynamics 365 CRM. Azuqua pulls data from each, verifies, then updates. This allows our other departments to freely share information with sales and for us to leverage CRM for customer service needs without requiring manual modification.
  • There is a customized help button for each card that gives details on what it does and sometimes examples of what it should work like. This helps decide the best way to accomplish the business problem.
  • During the trial period and for accounts at higher subscription levels, Azuqua has dedicated assistance people who will screen share or email you examples to help work through points where you are stuck.
  • Azuqua integrates cleanly with many software applications. We are only using it for two, but the possibilities are endless for what you can accomplish with it.
  • The help and community features are lacking depth and sometimes don't quite work.
Azuqua does have the capability to eliminate certain manual tasks, and the branching capabilities mean that it is simple to add verification to the process of information transfer. Instead of just moving data from one place to another it can be verified or compared to something else first, then Azuqua makes the decision to move it or not. This allows confidence that the information stays accurate.
I hoped to integrate Smartsheet and CRM to allow changes to happen in one place and be reflected in another. Because of Azuqua we have been able to extend use of both systems much further.
The alternative approach required double data entry which simply wasn't happening. I have also used Azuqua to remove the need for some manual changes, and that has saved multiple days of time for me in the current process changes I am launching.
  • The existence of Azuqua has increased employee morale and openness to the two systems. People are getting in there and adding information which is being shared with the whole team.
I evaluated Zapier and Microsoft Flow before coming across Azuqua. Zapier was too simplistic and didn't allow for transfer of enough variables. The price point also didn't work for the value it could provide. Microsoft Flow couldn't make the connection with Smartsheet, and I was unable to get Microsoft support or Smartsheet support to assist me with the issue.
Azuqua is well suited to connect data based systems or to add an extra level of automation to Smartsheet without requiring the control center. It is also well suited for people who don't have in depth understandings of programming. The UI is mostly visual with click and drag systems instead of requiring manually entered variables.

Okta Workflows (Azuqua) Feature Ratings