Overall Satisfaction with Bitbucket
We use Bitbucket in our group to store the code files of group members and keep it organized. It is being used by a research group.
- Repository for code files in different languages (Python, C++).
- Share code with other people.
- Speed up the pull and push request for bigger files.
- Increase and promote community support.
- I can store code files privately.
- I can update and share the code files with the group members.
I have only used documentation from the internet to get familiar with Bitbucket. Their documentation is good so far and easy to understand.
Do you think Bitbucket delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bitbucket's feature set?
Did Bitbucket live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bitbucket go as expected?
Would you buy Bitbucket again?