October 19, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Booker
Booker is the hub for our business! When it's malfunctioning our business malfunctions as well. We use Booker for checking in and out clients, for inventory and all reporting purposes and for payroll. We even have the app downloaded on our iPads! The only issues we have encountered recently is that it's been down often, which like I stated earlier, backs us up.
- Booker is very user friendly! If you have any questions their reps are amazing and will definitely help you in whatever way they can.
- Booker has a great reporting system. You can export any report and edit it from there to how you would like it.
- Booker is easy to navigate as well.
- Booker has had some system failures recently that have caused a hard time for us.
- Sometimes Booker updates reset certain features which cause us to have to reset everything.
- The Booker app does not have the same features as the full site which sometimes does not make it easy for us.
- We haven't seen any negative impacts.
- We have had a few charge backs that needed to be disputed and investigates in Booker - it was very easy.
- It wasn't hard to look up the charges and find all of the documentations on them.
45 - Customer service representatives checking clients in and out. Staff clocking in and out, staff booking appointments, staff pulling staff sales and putting in inventory.
3 - We only have three experienced customer service representatives who are advanced in Booker, who can adjust and make the tedious changes.
- Checking clients in and out.
- Keeping track of our inventory.
- Booking, canceling and rescheduling appointments.
- A special way of keeping track of our hair inventory.
- Reporting our VIP clients by adding a special code to their appointments.
- Exporting payroll documents to adjust.
- For more employee information purposes.
- To keep more monetary information.
- To report more intense sales.
Evaluating Booker and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Analyst Reports
The most important factor was product features. If Booker did not do what we needed then we wouldn't have purchased it.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Slow Initial Response
Yes - sometimes Booker doesn't understand our "specialized" way of inputting inventory and I have to call to get help but every time I do I get a quick response and the help I need.
Just yesterday I was trying to pull a specialized report with a code only showing our cancellations. I called Booker around 7:45pm ish and not only did they answer but they were able to immediately navigate me to the report. Within the next 10 minutes I was looking at exactly what I needed.
Booker is very user friendly and easy to navigate. And when you need help their excellent customer service will help and guide you.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Creating a client profile.
- Creating, canceling and rescheduling an appointment.
- Inputting inventory.
- Pulling specific reports for no shows or cancelled appointments.
- Creating a product usage report.
- Pulling from certain inventory correctly.