Overall Satisfaction with Buffer
I use Buffer for myself, and for some of our clients. It solves the business problem of managing and posting content on multiple social media sites and profiles - you can do that all from Buffer.
- Integration is excellent. You can link all your social media accounts in Buffer, and can use the Chrome extension from any webpage.
- Flexibility in scheduling content, so you can schedule posts throughout the day.
- Analytics, Buffer gives you instant data on RTs, mentions, and post engagements so you can determine what's working and what's not.
- With all that data and analytics, Buffer should offer you the best times to post based on past audience behaviour.
- It needs more integrations with tools like Nimble, you need it to work everywhere.
- Buffer should also recommend people on social media that you should engage with based on your content topics and subjects.
- This is not easy, as social media ROI is impossible to calculate. It's helped me find out more about my audience and what they respond to (and when and where).
- I've now surpassed 30K Twitter followers and get a lot of traffic and subscribers from social media sites - I would equate some of this success to using Buffer.
I would renew it because it's great value, but I'd like to see added capabilities as I'm sure there's lots of competing social media tools.
Buffer is inexpensive, saves you a lot of time, and gives you enough data and insight to improve social media efforts.