Overall Satisfaction with CaptivateIQ
We brought on CaptivateIQ to help manage compensation and commissions for our revenue org. Everyone from Chief to Reps are users in the platform across multiple revenue-generating departments. It's helped increase our transparency because end-users can log in and get what they need instead of sending an email to finance. It has also helped operations and admins save time because we just need to set the tool up in the beginning and it'll do the rest until a comp plan changes again.
- Gives end users transparency into their compensations and comissions
- Saves operations and admins time because we set the tool up once and it'll take care of the rest
- Saves everyone time because it allows end-users to be self-service rather than reaching out to operations or finance
- Better "slack-like" functionality like Salesforce's "Chatter"
- Fully functional mobile app
- Integrating with tools like Slack
- The application connectors to Salesforce
- Jobs scheduling
- Audit Logs
- Transparency increase
- Time savings
- Headcount stay flat
Do you think CaptivateIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CaptivateIQ's feature set?
Did CaptivateIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CaptivateIQ go as expected?
Would you buy CaptivateIQ again?
[CaptivateIQ is] amazing at providing end-users transparency into their compensation and commissions. It is user-friendly and easy to navigate from an end-user perspective. We have a rather simple use case and a use case that Captivate nails on the head so it was an easy choice to go with them. I don't have any scenarios I've come across they couldn't handle.