Overall Satisfaction with CaptivateIQ
We are primarily using this for Sales tracking and attribution. Some of our advanced systems that are core to how the business functions don't integrate well with each other. We needed a tool that coalesced the data from both in a digestible fashion so that we could have a clearer view of how the business is performing at various levels.
- CaptivateIQ helps coalesce data from multiple sources seamlessly.
- CaptivateIQ lets users build custom statements with graphs and tables to display data in a way that's easy to comprehend.
- CaptivateIQ lets users create custom calculations and manual overrides to ensure data is truly accurate to reality.
- The custom formulas and variables are unique to CaptivateIQ but are logical enough to figure out on your own.
- It's challenging to start using CaptivateIQ from scratch, but they provide an implementation team and tons of learning resources.
- Custom statement design
- Implementation team to help with launch
- Unique plans for different calculations
- The added visibility of clean data has given us greater confidence in business performance.
- The clarity of sales tracking and attribution has provided our Sales Team with greater confidence.
Do you think CaptivateIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CaptivateIQ's feature set?
Did CaptivateIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CaptivateIQ go as expected?
Would you buy CaptivateIQ again?
Every business has a truckload of data across different systems. It's hard to know what data is important and accurate. You can measure all kinds of data points, but just because something can be measured doesn't make it valuable. CaptivateIQ makes it easy to combine data from diverse systems in such a way that business decisions are well informed instead of just educated guesses.