ChurnZero allows you to be proactive with customers instead of being reactivehttps://www.trustradius.com/customer-successChurnZeroUnspecified9.1771012018-11-24T23:17:43.131Z
November 24, 2018
ChurnZero allows you to be proactive with customers instead of being reactive
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ChurnZero
ChurnZero (CZ) is being used by the customer success team to manage where our customers are at in onboarding, adoption and advocacy of their success journey. We have a variety of journeys built out to be able to best track out customers. CZ allows us to not only know where people are at but to also be proactive about reaching out when we see drops in usage or other indicators to predict churn. This allows us to be more proactive with our customers. When we got ChurnZero, I felt like a light had just turned on where as before I was trying to find my way around in a dark room. Allows much more insight into our customers.
- Journeys and managing where people are at - nice to be able to see where people are at with their usage of our platform
- Integrating with Salesforce and our own platform - allows us to spread information between teams and colleagues
- Predicting churn - creating our customized churn score to be able to predict happy / unhappy customers.
- Cannot CC people on emails sent from CZ if they are not users in CZ. This is frustrating as we often have several contacts associated with each account that we would want to CC on emails sent from CZ. This makes it so that we don't really use the email feature in CZ. But, our CSM (who is awesome- Chase) told us that functionality is on the roadmap
- Cannot accurately report on plays - reporting on journeys is great but reporting on plays is difficult
- A few other technical glitches.
- We are seeing less churn overall which is clearly a positive impact
- More accountability for CSMs which is positive
- More granulated ways to track customers and report on them