Overall Satisfaction with DiscoverOrg
DiscoverOrg is used within our sales and marketing team. The main motto of using DiscoverOrg is to make a pipeline of sales funnel by getting a database using DiscoverOrg. It helps us by providing information about companies and contacts with relevant information which is of utmost use for the sales department. If only they have relevant information, then only they can pitch right party contacts, which leads them from suspecting to closures. DiscoverOrg is an excellent help to us since we start using it. To date, we have closed some very good accounts and got new logos for companies while using the information provided by DiscoverOrg.
- Helping making lists of prospects
- So many filters which can be used depend upon what type of list you want to fetch.
- Timely scoops which help you to get real-time information about what companies looking after in the market
- Updated contact information
- Most contacts have emails that are of most use. Sometimes emails are better than having telephone num.
- There is a cap on how much data you can download.
- It would have been better if there is an option to directly transferred the downloaded data to CRM.
- Sometimes information is not updated as on a few occasions when we check a person's LinkedIn profile it says person left the company and joined new, but it says old one in LinkedIn.
- Frankly not too much to dislike about it. But there are few which I've already mentioned above.
- Created a great sales funnel by using data provide by DiscoverOrg.
- Helped bringing new logos using data fetched from DiscoverOrg.
- Not regretting at all since we start using it
- Timely scoops help to prepare well in advance before start pitching any prospect.
DiscoverOrg stand at top and ZoomInfo is also good, but the recent acquisition of it by DiscoverOrg doesn't leave any doubt not to use DiscoverOrg. DiscoverOrg has the best data in terms of companies and also with different locations( depends on which country/territory your organization hunting for). After using DiscoverOrg, we don't think that another database stands near to it. Price is slightly an issue, but its all worth it with the level of information it provides. So if you have a sales team and looking for some best product in the market, then do try it once before you finalize anyone.
DiscoverOrg is doing it best for us since we start using it. As we work on vertical bases and it helps its best by giving options to put filters depends upon which vertical you want to look people for. One has leverage of putting so many filters depends upon the sweet spot of your organization, and you can fetch only that list. Once having a list in place, we can save it for future use. If required, we have the option of download the list, but the limitation is slightly an issue there.