Great in theory; some kinks that have not yet been solvedhttps://www.trustradius.com/ai-virtual-sales-assistantDriftUnspecified8.5531012017-10-12T16:09:50.144Z
October 12, 2017
Great in theory; some kinks that have not yet been solved
Score 5 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Drift
We use Drift as a support tool and as a method to capture leads. Our support, accounts, and marketing teams share the responsibility of monitoring the chat. We have something of a unique case because we want to use it to reach other businesses who come to our site, but do not want to be flooded with the customers of those businesses (who are the bulk of traffic to our site). Because of this, we target it only on a few specific pages.
- People are really excited to be able to reach us in real time.
- We do see real, qualified leads come in, and it's easier to capture them/get them to move forward.
- The individual profiles help to personalize us as a company
- The setup just isn't intuitive. We've never been able to get it to auto-respond/assign in a helpful way.
- The alerts can be spotty, and when they don't work, it's frustrating - you either have to watch the screen with no action just-in-case, or you end up missing something.
- It's a little glitchy - despite lots of time playing with it and several consultations, the places/times it appears and the interaction it has is unpredictable.
- We do get some leads (usually 1-2 a day), and they are more likely to move forward if we can immediately point them in the right direction.
- Customers are happy when they can reach us quickly.
- It helps our goal of limiting support by phone.
We are able to generate reports about the types of interactions that we have/the type of people who reach us by Drift. We changed some of our setup, so the reports have improved; however, we would still like to be able to subdivide more and pull more specific information.
It's great if you have website traffic that you want to reach quickly. It would work really well for a robust support team, and if you can subdivide better than we were able to, it could definitely be valuable for sales. It would be really helpful on a "contact us" type page, as a quicker alternative to email without increasing your volume of phone calls.