Overall Satisfaction with Facebook Pages Manager
We use Facebook Pages Manager to manage our own business page as well as business pages for our clients. It is generally easy to use to post content, administer roles, and review insights, but it also has a few quirks can be frustrating. Everyone on our team uses Facebook Pages Manager in some capacity as part of their daily jobs.
- Allows you to create and schedule content for your Facebook page.
- Allows you to assign roles and tiered access to other Facebook users.
- Allows you to easily interface with insights and analytic data.
- Alerts can be challenging to track down.
- Facebook changes enough that it's sometimes suddenly difficult to access a regularly used feature.
- Why is it so difficult to find invites?
- Facebook insights could use some work and would love to see a little more data around content strategy and optimization.
6 - Our designers, marketing, and admin use Facebook Pages Manager to post content, edit pages, interact with audiences both internally for our own business and externally on behalf of our clients. The main purpose of our use is to create engagement with our business page followers and buzz around the brands they represent.
- Pages Manager allows us to easily schedule content for clients and hop between accounts saving time and energy.
- I wish Pages Manager was connected to other social channels to make it more of a publishing hub for content.
Facebook Pages Manager does a lot of things right in content publishing and page administration (and is necessary for some native functionality within Facebook). I wish it was easier to schedule across different platforms (if even just on Instagram which is a Facebook property), but the core functions it is built for, it does very well.
If you're going to use Facebook pages, I would find it difficult to use without Pages Manager. Even if you're scheduling content through some other software, it is likely that you will still have to interface with Facebook's native tools in some way. If you wish to do business on Facebook and have a business page, Facebook Pages Manager is probably a necessity.