Overall Satisfaction with Gong.io
Gong.io is being used for my company across the organization. It really helps with cross-communication as different teams are able to listen to recorded calls from throughout the sales cycle and isolate effective talk tracks/agendas. We're able, on a post sales team, to echo language that is used in Sales and Implementation, making for a more consistent experience. I also use Gong to review my recorded calls, and execute follow up.
- Gong provides an "action items" list by isolating action terms and emailing them after a call so I don't have to focus on taking notes while on a call, I can just actively listen.
- Gong offers talk tracks that are searchable by key words. This allows me to prep and research a call topic faster than before by listening to others in my organization.
- Gong shows the talk ratio of each participant in a call, so that I can reflect on how well I am listening to a client.
- It would be nice to have more access to the callers notes/presentation points.
- Sometimes calls are not captured, a pop up confirmation at the beginning of the call would be helpful.
- More groupings on the homepage would help me navigate information faster (sales calls VS product calls).
- Efficiency -- I can research faster.
- Coaching -- I can self-reflect effectively.
- Training -- I can use it to ramp up other team members.
I have not used another AI based technology that analyzed calls in this way.
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
Would you buy Gong again?