February 18, 2022
BenevityRenewables & Environment, 1001-5000 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Gong.io
It is being used by sales for coaching, feedback, and to share with clients when necessary. It’s great to go back and add notes to calls that I am actively running. This allows me to spend more time being able to actually listen to the client and not worry about taking notes during the call, when going through demos it’s great being able to share that demo with a client after the call so they can pass it around with other team members.
- Coaching- Listening to my own calls for coaching feedback
- Learning- Listening to other calls as part of my continuing education process
- There is nothing I can think of at the moment. Gong.io is certainly the leader in their space and I find the technology very valuable.
- Positive impact to learn from mistakes
- I listen to calls multiple times to make sure I completely understand what took place during that conversation.
It’s very easy to use, track all of my calls, and search for specific topics of other calls that have been recorded.
The biggest analytics I always look at is talk time. My goal is to always make sure the client is talking at least 50% of the time, I go back and analyze each call to make sure I am reaching those goals.
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
Would you buy Gong again?