Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Our organization uses [Groove] as a communication tool to reach multiple folks in our BoB's. We also use the flows functions to project manage our outreach. For example, if there is a new marketing piece out, we will use that to send a first email to our contacts, then create a flow using that template, and follow up with calls and further emails.
- Syncing calls, emails, and meetings with Salesforce.
- Project managing communications and linking them with Salesforce opps.
- Maximizing the potential of our Outlook platform by being able to add templates and calendars.
- Outlook add-on to be a bit faster and smoother.
- [Ability] to remember the contact for a company that was used, and creates a report that can be synced back into SF.
- Outlook add-on.
- Salesforce sync.
- Using flows for project management capabilities.
- Able to create a flow that helped me schedule calls and emails with over 150 contacts within a 6 week period... booked multiple discovery calls.
- Saved time on data entry and admin work considerably.
- [More] accurate salesforce reports on my work output.
The rating was high because your usability is complemented by a superb customer service team. Whatever I didn't know I was able to get help for within minutes.
I've been able to save multiple hours per week. It allows me to focus time on the critical opportunity building in salesforce. The activity tracking helps me ensure that accurate data is there for all parties that work on opportunities with me, from pre-sales consultants, renewals reps, customer services, and the exec. team.
Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove's feature set?
Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove go as expected?
Would you buy Groove again?
Ironically, while the tool is incredibly helpful for those with big books of business and contacts, this could be a powerful tool for all administrators in the non-profit industry. [Generalists] who handle grant proposals, individual giving, and board relations should use this tool as the primary entry point for person-to-person communications.
Everything is clear-cut and exemplary. the articles are super clear. And is supported by instant chat which is great. Also, the one-on-one trainings really helped.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Had a time where the outlook add-on was not working. Was immediately escalated to a screen share where they explained the issue and resolved it.