Overall Satisfaction with HireVue
ActionLink uses HireVue for first round interviews mainly for electronics sales people and electronics merchandisers. ActionLink uses HireVue across the entire organization. It addresses the issue of being able to interview people anywhere in the country.
- HireVue makes it easy to add new people who will collaborate in the hiring process.
- HireVue integrates with our applicant tracking system.
- HireVue makes it easy to organize multiple interview templates for a variety of jobs, and then create new interviews for positions as needed.
- HireVue helps maintain consistency in our interview process.
- HireVue scheduled reminders are a useful tool, but sometimes the text message or phone call feature fails due to the different ways people format phone numbers in their application. (ex. (555) 555-5555 vs. 5555555555) This is hard for us to control, because many of our applications come through job sites like CareerBuilder or Indeed and are automatically uploaded into our ATS. The reminder function needs to recognize more phone number formats.
- Sometimes evaluators will miss reminder emails. Sometimes candidates miss the invitation email. HireVue should make it easier to resend links via email, without having to create a new interview, or re-add an evaluator.
- The reminder feature is useful, but HireVue should make it easier to send on-demand reminders to a select individual or group in all formats (phone, text and email.) You should also be able to customize these one off messages for individuals.
- Better quality hires vs. only phone interviews. Candidates who take initiative to complete tend to follow through on processes better.