Overall Satisfaction with HotSchedules
Currently, we are using hotschedules to coordinate the schedule for our F&B staff in the clubhouse. There are over 50 employees on the system and it has been invaluable to our organization. It has made schedule updates, communication and the scheduling process easier and more effective.
- Ease of scheduling multiple areas.
- Easy access to employee numbers and schedules.
- I like to see the roster on my phone.
- Unavailable days should be "grayed out" or blocked somehow. The wording inside the square is too dim and easy to override.
- Too many steps to preview the schedule.
- You have to re-log in too often.
- Templates should be easier to set up.
- It doesn't sync with our current POS (Clubsoft) so we miss out on a lot (!) of important features.
- Entering sales is TOO cumbersome.
Problems left unsolved
We have not used the support. When the program was initiated, the training was great.
I think it works great for a lot of employees, but if you only had a few, it would be too expensive.