Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
HubSpot allows us to easily maintain contact records, prepare deals to easily flow through the sales process, report effectively, and maintain our marketing emails efficiently. We use HubSpot to record contact information and information about the events attended, maintain appointment records, and make deals more seamless. Additionally, it provides a location to include additional notes.
- User-Friendly: Easy to teach yourself through use.
- Effective: Maintains our records and does the job.
- Helpful: Anytime I have a question, a member is ready to assist through chat and will follow up until the issue is resolved.
- Refreshing: After information is added, it takes at least 15 minutes for the information to reflect on reports.
- Workflows: If something has gone through a workflow, then changes, it doesn't go through the workflow again to update the other record. I have a Yes/No answer changed to a number through the workflow.
- Integrations: I wanted to use an integration for Teledirect registrations to be automatically added to a certain list. No such integration exists and it was thousands to build so I'm manually updating hundreds of contacts and dozens of fields in each contact.
- Increased accuracy of reported information.
- Saves time during deals.
- Increased communication outreach.
I've used Salesforce (the old classic version) for a number of years and have enjoyed it. We currently use both CRMs. In some ways, it's more helpful for logging specifics, but learning to build reports was more difficult.
HubSpot CRM allows for seamless coordination between departments as everyone has access to see what they need to. We are constantly using HubSpot for email marketing. Our sales would suffer if we couldn't track, build, and send emails effectively. It's easy to build lists to send emails to very targeted groups.
- Salesforce CMS and Slack
We use all three in our daily work lives. HubSpot allows you to send your own emails, whereas the other CRMs do not.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
My boss will constantly ask me for random reports. I've become an expert on recording and maintaining our dashboards. It's not well suited to build some of the reports that I need such as tracking event costs, (event, lodging, marketing) so I was forced to add those as properties on my contacts and pick 1 person from each event to track the information.