September 21, 2021
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Intellum
Intellum is our LMS. We at hc1 provide a broad range of Healthcare Solutions, and our clients have direct access to the LMS (Intellum) through our solution. hc1 also uses it for hc1 internal onboarding.
- Has API integration.
- Easy customization of content and learning paths.
- Charges on an "active user" monthly basis way.
- Shared URL to content and access into content from non-users.
- Ease of use for Administrators can be difficult (lots of settings in different places).
- Custom Layouts for certain clients and ease of use for managing those layouts.
- The biggest impact Intellum has had on hc1 would be the space for learner engagement. I still have to work hard to direct our clients to the LMS (link from our hc1 solution) but when they do - they love it!
- Since the pandemic in 2019, hc1 also has noticed a big up tick in the usage of LMS from our clients because of the need for virtual learning.
I am often asking for support, and they are very helpful and responsive (helpdesk). My account manager, Alexia, is awesome! hc1 is not a big client of Intellum, but they treat us like it.
Do you think Intellum delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Intellum's feature set?
Did Intellum live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Intellum go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Intellum again?
I think Intellum is well suited for knowledge base use cases. I think once you get into needing different scenarios (custom) for different clients (we have over 50 clients accessing Intellum at any given time) there is much less ease of use.