The heartbeat of Qlik
Updated July 12, 2023
The heartbeat of Qlik
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Khoros Communities
We use Khoros for our online user Communities. Users of our software products leverage the Community to collaborate and ask questions on the Qlik products they use. We now have the Community the front end to Qlik Support Cases. In addition to the forums, we use groups for topics, industries as well as local languages. We also are heavy users of event promotions. We view the Qlik Community to be the heartbeat of Qlik.
- The use of labels allows us to categorize
- The use of multiple forums in order to narrow down our audience with a company that has multiple products
- Allows customizations in order for us to make our Community unique
- The ability to share a piece of content across multiple forums. This was a functionality that Jive had before Lithium acquired them
- A way to provide video transcripts for accessibility reasons. We have to jump through hoops and find our own way to ensure our company is compliant.
- The technical support we receive is not nearly as good as it should be. Turnout and follow-up is most times very slow and the communication is not good. There is rarely an offer to get on the phone to discuss a problem and this causes a lot of miscommunication and delays. This would be my top area of improvement to see.
- Event module to have the abiltiy to show on demand events without a work around.
- The ability email all members of any group
- I believe our C-Sat scores show that active Community members rate us higher than nonmembers.
- Having the ability to deflect support cases I know is being tracked and is a great way to answer questions and share information before a case needs to be opened.
- Since the relaunch of our Community from Jive to Khoros at the end of 2018, we have experienced over a 30% increase in membership
The ability to scale to have multiple forums is great. The support we receive is the part that doesn't seem to scale with such slow turnaround times for many of our cases. Overall I like working with the platform and look forward to scaling even more when we use less code which means we could handle more customizations ourselves.
We have engaged with professional services on many projects and have a good relationship with our account team, customer experience, and TAM. We do have a lot of customizations as well in working with professional services and a Khoros Partner Grazitti which is key for us.
I know that our moderators that use Care have helped with response times. We need to do more in that and the area of reporting to make action plans.
- New feature ideas
- Access to ratings and reviews
- Access to learning and training resources (e.g. product coaching)
We haven't really had a chance to focus as we would like on gamification but hope to be able to do more in 2022.
Do you think Khoros Communities delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Khoros Communities's feature set?
Did Khoros Communities live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Khoros Communities go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Khoros Communities again?
Khoros provides our users the ability to interact with each other 24x7x365 which is important as a global company. This gives our members a way to talk to us anytime that works for them. The use of Kudos and views helps us to know posts and articles that are most popular. Having the banner announcements is a great way for us to inform users of anything that we feel is important to be upfront as well as the use of the pop-up (sticky)footer.