MailiGen Mail Marketing Makes Sensehttps://www.trustradius.com/email-marketingMailigenUnspecified7.5111012014-05-07T22:11:08.174Z
Updated February 25, 2015
MailiGen Mail Marketing Makes Sense
Score 9 out of 101
Cloud Hosted Solution
Overall Satisfaction with Mailigen
We use MailiGen for our customers (and for ourselves) for bulk mailing operations such as sales, promotional, marketing and survey mailers.
- Mail deliverability. MailiGen gets the mail delivered. We have our own data centre hosting and servers but struggled to get our bulk mails reliably delivered. Since we switched to MailiGen delivery rates have more than tripled.
- Template editor and tools. There is a rich assortment of tools for preparation of mailers. They are easy to use and we often train customers is a single 2 hour session.
- Mail List security and manageability. Cloud based mail lists are important best practices for some of our corporate customers, who often store mail address lists in Excel. These lists get lost, damaged and stolen. The MailiGen list management tools centralize list storage and provide tools for segmentation, importing and exporting.
- Stats!! The mail campaign stats that MailiGen provides are world class. They are simple to understand and rich in depth. Our customers love the stats.
- One thing we would like is the ability to send test mails to any mail address during campaign development. Currently the system sends only to the designated mail addresses. So sending a sample to a customer to a marketing person is harder than necessary.
- Better delivery of mail campaigns giving better ROI numbers
- Better stats so that we can assess what works and what does not.
MailChimp, AWeber - which are all good products but we believe that MailiGen has better support and is more cost effective.