Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Using it for scheduling construction projects, for workshops and strategy meetings, and for self organisation.
- Card feature.
- Table feature.
- Intuitive design.
- The usage of Miro via smartphone, especially via links with passwords, is not working.
- The combination of different layers like putting on a frame table and on the table a post-it is not really working. You are not able to lock things.
- The performance of the board after adding some pdfs is really slow. The performance of Mural is much better.
- The upload feature and live preview of Microsoft files don't work. Figures or tables are not displayed as in the Microsoft file.
- The lock feature is very restricted. You are not able to lock everything and there is no differentiation between locking by the owner or a normal user.
- Negative: More time-consuming than analog boards. A better locking feature is needed.
- Positive: Saving paper costs.
The support during implementation was very sporadic. There were very often no solutions for our issues. SSO integration works fine.
Collaboration for construction projects.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
- Conceptboard, draw.io and MURAL (formerly Mural.ly)
Deon Portable, MS Whiteboard. Miro had more features.
Miro is well suited for simple collaboartion tasks. For more complex boards the features are very limiting.