New to Miro
January 10, 2022
New to Miro
HPElectrical & Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Project Scoping and Work breakdown structure organization in a visible format for the whole team. We also use it to publish metrics and give presentations or updates on project status.
- Large Canvas so we can move around
- Knowing where other users are. It feels more live and collaborative
- Good organization of large amounts of information pasted
- My authentication doesn't work well: I have a username with my company e-mail. But when I log in I don't see my team canvas. Instead, to access my team canvas, I have to use a link they sent me and a password they sent me, but then I am like an anonymous user
- It's been one year and only now starting to use it more intensively, contributing my own work and time to the tool. So I cannot yet say for an overall product development lifecycle if it will make a significant difference.
- It seems to be a good tool for project initiation. That I can say.
Like the tool, the web access but like I said. I have a problem with authentication.
I haven't seen (yet) that it can integrate other documents from other repositories in a "life" manner. I think they are only pasted as kind of pictures.
positively. Even working remotely and not meeting, we have a common collaboration space and it really feels like that.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?