Overall Satisfaction with Miro
I use Miro to preview website placements mockup from early stages through final.
- display mockup in high quality
- organize very well each placements between divisions and sitewide
- can set up multiple boards
- shareable links work well
- it is so slow
- hard to find assets by using search bar
- some of the assets are not up to date version (it might be organizing issue)
- well organized so cross teams can use one platform
- it is easy to get placements POV and try to understand the strategy
- it is improve the productivity and quickly move forward
It can be more organized between blocks. Seeing the assets are in the correct block but not sure which asset is created first and which one is updated depending on leadership feedback. The naming structure also should be more project - Airtable job number-based. Sometimes see just generated names and hard to find them on search.
It is a really useful tool, love it but so slow. not sure if those assets are high quality and hard to load in at once. If so, there should be a solution to find only respective placements or block and load it separately. Currently, I am able to load all boards when I try to see the specific mockup.
Yes, totally! We are all working remotely and super helpful to see everyone's work on the Miro board. even if we were working in the office still we were using Miro board to keep the block projects. We are sharing the respective miro assets with cross teams and everyone is checking their projects per their needs.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
We check in-season designs in the early stages and it is super helpful to understand what the design team created and how the mockup will be. We share it with cross teams and get their feedback depending on the design and create/update linking strategy. But if there is a straight to PA project, we don't see it in Miro and getting a hard time getting feedback.